Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confirm Shopaholic Liao!

YapThomas has graciously offered to be my Lip Smacker buyer while he's in Australia for a break. Yays! It's been awhile since I've stocked up. About time I did that. =)




And Tim Tams, on the other hand, is gonna try getting me this pair of Converse shoes I've been lusting over while he's in Hong Kong and Singapore for work. The fella now high-flier liao. =p




Hmmm. Maybe I should get my UK boys to buy me something, too! Haha. Might as well since I'm on a roll. =p But but but... *smacks self* Aiyoyo! As though online shopping and real life shopping isn't enough, I'm going international too now??? Stop it, Pam! Stop it! Your bank account is begging you to!!!


*groan*


Oh yeah, I tell you later about two clinchers I bought from an online store ya. Made me a real happy girl yesterday. Am wearing one when I go out later. =p Pictures when I get back.

4 comments :

choco said...

oh no. ._. but i want those lipsmackers too! !! !!! !!!!

yapthomas said...

Seriously! I think, that particular one you wanted is totally out of stock!
Read. OUT OF STOCK!! Kinda sorta...
I need to check on Coles and Woolworths

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Hahaha. Don't we all??? I wonder why they don't carry the stuff here. So frustrating!!


ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Work your magic!

Jeffro said...

thomas i also want one of the converse *looks at Pam with envious eyes* @.@

Post a Comment

Talk to me!