Friday, February 20, 2009

Mayday! Mayday! We Are Going Down. I Repeat. We Are Going Down.

New target in sight.




Looks soooo good.

Dammit, this can't be
good for my bank account.

*sweat*

Gah! But I like it!

*smacks self silly*


Duh Roads tells me that this pair looks perfect for me cos I talk too much. Haha. What-evaaa! Speech bubbles rawk. Especially when they come on rawkin' shoes. And especially when those rawkin' bubbles are on rawkin' shoes on a rawkin' person. Hah. (Sorry, I couldn't resist that last bit. I hadn't quite fulfilled my self-praise quota for the day. =p)

5 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Crocs selling for SGD 20 in Singapore. Now having sales I think. My sis called me and helped me secured a pair. Good timing, mine is getting old.

ms.bulat said...

whylar you let her bully you like that. "cause you talk too much" hahhahaha

choco said...

stop buying shoes. ._. you're gonna be like me brother soon.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I'm not a fan of Crocs. Like, not at all. Haha.


ATTN: ms.bulat
– YA LORRRR!!! Bully me, right??? Can you please tell the woman that ah?!


ATTN: choco
– Haha. What's with guys and shoes these days ah? I thought it was us girls who were terrible with this kinda stuff. It's my guy friends who have lotsa shoes, too!

choco said...

Ya lor. I cannot comprehend. I have max, 3/4 pairs of shoes also a lot for me already. My brother has..over 10 pairs :| keep scolding him also don't listen to me *sniff He has more shoes than me even after adding my flip flops, heels etc -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!