Monday, March 05, 2007

Who Says Three's A Crowd?


It used to be just me, Ol' Strawberry Watermelon, all by myself. I had no friends, and definitely no real buddies to pass time with. I mean, sure, life was good and all that. My owner loved me and treated me well but… it was still pretty lonely being me.


But today, something wonderful happened.

Look.




Friends came into my life. =)

Don't worry, I'll introduce 'em.


First up, meet Ms Lip Smacker Candy Flavour Lip Gloss. She hails from Starburst – the same place I came from! Same kampung wei. Good ol' Candy Town. Haha. Kaki lang! Yay!


*jumps*




The only difference is that she's a Raspberry.




But we don't care. Still considered kaki lang! Yay!


My other new friend's somewhat more of a stranger to me. My kind and his kind have never crossed paths before but he sure looks like "one of us" to me. Meet Mr Blistex Fruit Smoothies Berry Explosion.




He's okay, I guess. Also one of us berry types, too. Only difference is that he's all high-flying – high sunscreen protection (SPF 16), PABA-free (whatever that means), and apparently protects lips from the wind, sun and cold. Hmmm. Very confident. Bordering on being cocky actually. I wonder if his claims are even real. Maybe bluff wan.


But look!



Talk big only but saiz kecil sia!


*blink blink*


Sigh. Okay, fine. You got me. I'm just being pissy cos I don't have Super-Lip-Balm Strength like he does. =( I do like one thing about him though.




Jangan jangan bibir puan terbakar hangus jadi hitam macam arang.

Heh. He rocks with the slogan la.


So the bottom line is this:

Friends – good.




And no matter what people say, three's still company.

But before knowing super hi-fi new friend better…



…hometown Raspberry friend better.

*cuddle cuddle hug hug*

5 comments :

Jono said...

*rolls eyes*

*sighs*

*sacarsm* girrllsss */sacarsm*

Pam Song said...

Sarcasm, you mean, you young punk?

*sneers*

And do you even know what that word means? I highly doubt it. And if you somehow think that you do, I beg to differ cos that was definitely a zero-sarcasm post.

*sticks tongue out through berry flavoured lips*

Anonymous said...

ah yea...me spelling !haha

YOU EAT SWEETS?

Pam Song said...

Me? Sweets? What did my reply have to do with sweets!? I don't think that Aussie air is good for you. Doesn't seem to agree with your braincells. Apa sweets you cakap!?

Unknown said...

Where'd you get the berry explosion balm?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!