Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ding Ding. Round 2.

...TIME: 10:26PM (Approximately 6 hours after Yam Cha Round 1)...


6 hours since my afternoon peppermint perk-me-up. 6 hours, 1 fresh brew, 2 refills and 2 pee breaks altogether. Wow. How time flies when you're consumed by work... or by the inability to focus on work.


Tim Tams: want more tea or not?

Pam Song: hahaha. i still have the one you gave me.

Tim Tams: eee cold already ler. that's not gonna make you feel better.

Pam Song: haha. no no. i still have the teabag. can make hot tea.

Tim Tams: well it's not gonna be as oomph either.

Pam Song: hahahaha.

Tim Tams: i have lots if you want.

Pam Song: okok. i go over and take in a bit.


And then he appears with two tea bags and
his inherited, super-power, award-winner mug.

"Common, Spam!"


So the deal is this: when Tim Tams says it's Yam Cha Round 2, you shuddup, stop working and follow him to the pantry cos it's. Yam. Cha. Round. 2. Period.


I should really buy this tea myself. It's pretty good.


The peppermint tea supplier who takes his tea
with too much sugar, hard at work.



I liked that little lump of sugar so much
I couldn't resist snapping a picture of it.


Am just too tired to blog with more than
100 words, alrights? My brain won't allow it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!