Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Yakuza Alert!!!

Remember my kimono-looking bathrobe? Well, Beyoncé spotted it on my desk yesterday afternoon and put it on. Then, she started prancing around the area with it. -_-''' Four-eyed Botak immediately caught sight of it (no surprise – the warna is actually giler babi eye-catching) and – surprisingly – started playing a little yakuza dress-up himself!


Tada!




Here's another with Beyoncé in the pic
just cos I know the woman really enjoys
getting her 5 minutes of fame.

*grin*


From Left to Right: Yours Truly, Botak and Beyoncé.


Haha. Really beh tahan
the face Botak was pulling, man. =p


Oh, and how could I forget. Here's one with the dude who started this whole 'yakuza' talk. Meet the man himself, the one and only... Mr N!


Mr N sudah jadi bapa masih mau buat kiuts. Haha! =p


These two are the guys Duh Roads and I signed the Anti-Shisha Agreement with, by the way. =p Mr N sits behind me and Botak sits on his right – dua-dua kopiriter Bahasa Melayu.

3 comments :

zecount said...

what ever happened to that agreement??? Results plz??

JK said...

Am going for this...you?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=377447815029

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– I think they cheated. Shisha-ed but didn't tell. Hmmph! I want my Zinger!!!


ATTN: san ling
– Yups!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!