Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Liked My Blue Dress

Attended another wedding again tonight. (For the same person as last week lah, actually. Round 2, hosted by the bride's side of the family.)


It's crazy stuff with the atasan lah. They go all out and bring out the big guns. Sangat ter-amat grand sekali. Make me feel quite kuchi mayam. *hides face* The hall looked like the inside of a spaceship. Seriously, okayyy. I kid you not. (Show you pictures of it later then you'll believe me.) Got Datin, Datuk, Tan Sri, Dr and every other big shot present summore. 120 tables, all in all. Dun mess.


But... we Chinese really know
how to feast better lah
with our 8 course dinners.


Was still hungry after the wedding (oh, did I forget to mention it was a Malay wedding with a 2 course dinner?) so a few of us – Duh Roads, Sausage Boy, Beyoncé and I – went over to Alexis, KL for some cakes and white wine. (The banana cake damn good! Go try!)


Actually, those three had wine. I didn't. I had Darjeeling in a pot. Haha. So halal hor? Yeah, I don't drink. And I hate the taste of alcohol. Got a problem? Ok, dun wan fight you tonight. Tired lah all the time fighting, fighting, fighting. =p


The music was really, really good at Alexis tonight. There was a live band playing there tonight. Full band summore. With piano, acoustic guitar, congo drums, violin and double bass. Damn nice. I think the singer chick is supposed to be quite famous in the local scene but I can't for the life of me remember her name. I thought her pianist had a nicer voice, though. Haha.


Tell you a joke about what happened
just before we walked in, okay?


There was this sign outside that said that entry was free if we ordered food/drinks. Sure lah, being so typically kiam siap and kiasu, we were all happy cos there was free music by a good band at no extra charge. But all act cool lah, right? Well, all of us except Beyoncé. She just had to be jakun and jerit super loudly:


"EH, FREE ENTRY LAH!!!"

Wth?? Shy only.

-_-'''


Anyways, I picture you later lah, ok? I snapped quite a few tonight with the Omnia 2 so I've got some to share. Just too bad I brilliantly left my phone-to-comp cable in the office. Again. Bleh. So all you're gonna get this weekend is the customary after-party Photobooth, self-camwhore pic.


After the night out, before my bath.


Ok, the shower's calling. Nights, guys!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!