Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yay Beats Nay 2-1

Spent the morning watching Atonement in bed with hot mushroom soup on my lap and a loaf of bread by my side – YAY! It's no secret that I can't stand Knightly but she's got a thing for acting in movies I fall in love with. I loved this movie to bits! Bitter romance – ahh, the perfect breakfast-in-bed pick for the romance deprived. Haha.


“I will find her, love her, marry her
...and live without shame.”

Wah... Gila babi romantik.
Cannot tahan. Leg jelly.


Spent the afternoon writing and rewriting scripts, then timing and retiming scripts – BIG. FAT. GROUCHY. NAY. I've got two due over the weekend. Wonder why. *stares daggers at Sausage Boy and Baby K* So not happy. Looks like I've got tyres to puncture come Monday. RAWR!


Spent late evening getting ready for a wedding I've been looking forward to for awhile now –YAY! 4YRS2ABD's married and the Chinese dinner's tonight! Wheee! I have big expectations for this one. Rumour has it that a Vera Wang replica (the real gown's just too crazy expensive to afford lah) is making an appearance. Woot woot!


2 out of 3. Hmmm.
I think I did ok for a Saturday.

=)


While waiting for Duh Roads to arrive
so we can carpool into KL for the wedding.


p/s: I had time to camwhore and I'm writing this from home at 7:19PM although the wedding started at 7PM cos Duh Roads is late!

4 comments :

SY said...

Nice dimples :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Haha. Thank you, SY! The high contrast shows it off better, I assume? =p

test said...

u look beautiful! when is your turn? XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– HAHA. Not anytime soon, I suppose, given the current circumstances. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!