Friday, March 12, 2010

IT Man Gets Kinky With My USB Cable

Handed my harddisk over to MCKL's newest IT Man earlier today for some file transferring and look how my USB cable came back:




Haha. So fancy-schmancy.
And so very scout-ish, too! =p


It's been a really, really long while since I've seen a knot like this one that I didn't tie myself. Learned it as a girl guide while in school and just kept using it after whenever it suit me. And as far as I knew, I was the only one who used this knot for cables. And sometimes for shoelaces. Haha.


But not anymore.
Cos IT Man uses it, too!




Wheee!

Oh, and I'm putting in this last pic cos
it shows Mr N being the pain he usually is. =p




Haha.

Ok. Week's officially over.
Have a good weekend, y'all! =D

2 comments :

Hanson said...

Now, now who's getting all knot-ty then.....

Harharhar - sorry for the lame-ness, it's a Friday night and I'm sitting in front of my PC, at home. I need a life.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hanson
– Haha. Knot-ty. Good one.

I wish I had a life, too. And even if I didn't I just wish I had enough sleep. Urgh. So panda-eyed right now it's not funny. @_@

Post a Comment

Talk to me!