Sunday, February 28, 2010

SS Overload

So... Ready for the new hair? You'd better be! Cos you're gonna be bombarded with LOTSA pictures of it. Tee hee. Sick girl's got nothing better to do than sit at home and camwhore all day, remember? Haha. Here we go!


I think this was how the stylist meant it to be like.


But this is how it's turned out to be on me – messy.


More mess. But from a different angle.


Think it looks okay behind the ears, too.


No, wait. I think I look like a kid this way. Hmmm.


So? Good cut? Bad cut?




Honesty (and a little bit of kindness) please.


p/s: I always, always, ALWAYS wear lenses when I'm going for haircuts. I wanna know and see exactly what them scissor-wielding snippers are snipping. Just cos I'm anal (and paranoid) that way. =p

11 comments :

Lissa said...

I love it! :D

zecount said...

i tot u gonna cut it short ??

JK said...

Very pretty...especially like the last pic...very 'angelic'-like ;)

nithyakuthiah said...

Song. Sometimes you are the cutest thing. :)

jack said...

sick girl?? u look veli ok in da picture!!! :p

oh~yeah... leng bao keng~lah..
dont say i never compliment ur "effort" :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Thanks! =)


ATTN: zecount
– EH! I CUT FIVE INCHES ALREADY LEH! Baby steps, can or not???


ATTN: san ling
– Angelic!? Hahaha. That was super messy wei. =p


ATTN: - nithya -
– I know, right??? *grin*


ATTN: Jack
– No lor. Still coughing like a mad woman. T_T

And denkiu denkiu. I am eternally grateful for your compliment. =p

Simon Seow said...

Nice!!! Suits your face shape very well. BEAUTIFUL.

infinitium said...

i'm inclined to think it's lovely but cannot let you know. nanti your head kembang even more... it's already kembang-ed after all that volumizing........

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Thank yeeewwww, Simon Seowww! =)))


ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Too much. Withholding compliments on purpose! Hahaha.

Jeffro said...

I decided to go and check on on the latest (last few) post of every month, as I cant really catch up to the NUMBERS of post you made... and found many SS pictures.. LOL I must say you've outdone yourself..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Jeffro lagging.

And yeah.. Haha. Perhaps I should be proud of myself. Good job, Pam Song! *pats self on back* =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!