Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Are You A Digit?

She asked.


As soon as I left the room, in fact. I stared at my phone for a second longer then looked down at the 'lope I still held in my hand. With a sigh, I replied, "Yes." Sure, it was good news. But I just couldn't bring myself to smile.


Until today.


Cos I may have became a digit yesterday. And yes, I was somewhat pleased at the turn of events. But happy-happy-joy-joy, today, The Senior Writer got digit-ized, too! That's double happiness for us, yo! And just in time for the tong chiang new year, too! Yay!


Pats on the back and big smiles all around. No longer is it a "gd for u." It's a "gd for US" now. What a difference a bit of plural makes, eh? =)


Now, enough of talking numbers.
Time for us to go get that car.

*wink wink*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!