Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Patience Is A Virtue

Carrying out a conversation
with Duh Roads requires patience.


Duh Roads: *turns to me excitedly* Let's go have dinner!

Pam Song: *equally as excited* Ok, come! Let's go!

Duh Roads: But it's raining.

Pam Song: *potong steam* Wth. -_- Fine. Then come, let's brainstorm.

Duh Roads: But I'm not inspired.

Pam Song: *potong steam kali dua* Wth. -_- Fine. Then come lah! Let's just go.

Duh Roads: But it's jammed.

Pam Song: *potong steam maximum* Fine! Then let's just sit in the office and rot.


After 2 seconds.


Duh Roads: *turns to me excitedly* I wanna go buy something.

Pam Song: WTH, WOMAN, YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT IT'S RAINING, YOU'RE NOT INSPIRED AND THAT IT'S JAMMED!


Seriously lah. I dunno
what to do with this woman.

4 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Kill her and throw her into the sea. lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– LOL. Can I blame you if she wants to beat me up? =p

ms.bulat said...

HAHAHAHAH THAT'S SUPER NORMAL! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ms.bulat
– Make me want to rip out my hair, man!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!