Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When Pam Song Bakes, Strange Things Happen

Mee, put me in charge of preparing scones this CNY. A totally un-CNY-ish dish, I know. But she's got a recipe Dee's staff luuurrvve so... scones for CNY it was! (Yes, dear visitors, you ate what I made. Although I'm pretty sure I didn't re-use any spilt flour from my bakespace, I can't guarantee I washed my hands before mixing the dough. Tee hee. Happy Chinese New Year, y'all. =p)


ANYHOO, her instruction
was to roll the dough into balls.

I did better.




Tee hee.

This was what Mr Face looked like pre-bake.




Check him out after he got a tan!




It's like he just came back
from sunny beaches of Boracay, yo!

Haha.

But wait. I wasn't done with it yet.
I put Mr Face onto a plate and got back to work...




2 minutes, some jam and a few squirts
of fluffy whipped cream later...

TADA!!!




Haha. And... that's all, folks!

I hope your CNY has been
as "productive" as mine. =)


6 comments :

Unknown said...

hehe ... getting creative and a lil carried away ya!!

anyway, forgot to wish u a very Happy New Year!

clark said...

looks good! hahaha +1 for effort.. btw, you've been to Boracay?

test said...

Look Cute! can I some !

Lissa said...

Hahahaha!! Too cute! :)

ChickLit said...

Was trying to imagine it's squeaky voice in the last frame...right before you take a huge bite outta his face:

"Well, hello there gorgeous! Fanc-"

*CRUNCH*

*munch munch munch*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Haha. Happy CNY, Simon! And yeah. I got itchy with the dough. =p


ATTN: clark
– Thanks! I think I deserve the marks. HAHA.

And no, I haven't been to Boracay. You should have, right?


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Whoops. Too late! I ate mine and left the rest in Penang. =p


ATTN: Lissa
– WHEN YOU WANT TO TEACH ME TO BAKE, WOMAN???


ATTN: ChickLit
– Hahahaha. You've got an overactive imagination there. Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!