Sunday, February 07, 2010

Surprise Surprise

I didn't think I'd have anything I'd want to remember from a local TV sitcom but... I guess Malaysia always surprises. =)


I've got here, a quote from Blogger Boy. It was originally in Malay and English, but oops, I automatically translated the Malay bits in my head so I can't put it out to you in its original form. Haha.


Do note that it may be slightly inaccurate due to the fact that it's only what I retained in my memory as the show continued to run. Like I said, I wasn't expecting to have anything I'd want to remember.


Hope you like it as much as I did. =)

"We live in a world of opposites. Tall and short, male and female, mind and heart – in everything, there's tension. But if you look at it from a different perspective, there's harmony, too. Love and pain are like two sides of the same story."

– Nina from Blogger Boy

2 comments :

Unknown said...

err .. trying tasting basil n coffee. however i see it also no harmony woh. hehehe ..

you have a nice and wonderful sunday!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Hahaha. Who ask you to mix such a vile concoction? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!