Saturday, February 06, 2010

Facebook Is Killing Me

I spent an hour and a half clicking away on FB...

Clicks "Confirm". Clicks "Ignore".
Clicks "Accept". Clicks "Ignore".

Thinks: Wth is this nonsense???

@_@


What in the world is Mafia Wars? What is Farmville? And that Café World app? Come on now. Really??? I have better things to do with my time than run a fake café by serving fake people fake drinks, okayyy.


*blink blink*


Oh, darn, you distracted me. Now, where was I? Oh, yes. I was saying: I spent an hour and a half clicking away on FB...


...and look at what I'm still left with:



  • 45 unread messages in my Inbox
  • 166 friend requests
  • 5 friend suggestions
  • 4 event invitations
  • 40 other requests

*faints*

I dunno what to do already. I give up.
Can we just be friends in real life, please?

*puppy dog eyes*

11 comments :

Lissa said...

*dies* How long since you logged into FB?

And I hate the new FB layout. >.< They squished EVERYTHING into the middle. :|

Leonard said...

haha ... nothing like real life friends rite .. *wink,wink*

Kiruna said...

you know that you can block those apps right?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Not that long, actually. I just never caught up with all the nonsense that keeps accumulating. -_-'''

And I'm impartial to the layout. Don't use it enough to have to complain. Haha. Now, if BLOGGER changed their layout, I'm sure I'd have a thing or two to say about it. HAHA.



ATTN: Leonard
– Ya, man. Nothing like friends in real life. Haha. Oh, but blog-friends count. =p


ATTN: Kiruna
– Can I do that without having to click one by one? Like, select all and block the apps at one go? Cos I tried doing that and it takes longer to do than just clicking ignore. -_-'''

Kiruna said...

You'd need to do it for individual apps. but if you want a faster alternative, just click on 'ignore all' at the top right corner of the request page la. It'll show you a list of the apps and you can kau tim it in a few clicks.

test said...

Solution. Keep logging to Fb constantly

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kiruna
– Really??? Thanks for the tip! =))))


ATTN: Spectre
– Eeee... Not helping. I already cannot kautim blogger and Twitter, you summore want me to constantly log into FB? *sweat*

Lissa said...

Is why I'm never gonna get Twitter. LOL.

Unknown said...

after awhile it gets sooo bored. what happened to picking up the phone and call just to say hello?

Simon Seow said...

OMG. U got so many fans.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Eh, twitter is totally different. It's less consuming! It's like micro blogging only. Haha. If you dun follow ppl (like me), you don't get spammed! Hahaha. Very passive.


ATTN: Simon
– Nobody does it anymore. Sigh.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Not fans lah. I not so big shot. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!