Thursday, February 18, 2010

Holiday, No Holiday – No Diff

So far, the holidays haven't seemed like holidays to me at all. My schedule's punishing as hell! Been chasing Time so bad that I haven't even had a single morning to sleep in so far. Not a one! And on a holiday, that's beyond pathetic.


Sigh.

Cannot make it lah, liddat.

-_-


Morning, noon and night, it's wake up, lunch with somebody-somebody, go home, entertain guests all afternoon, then it's dinner with other somebody-somebodies. Rewind, replay, rewind, replay. My social life in Penang is wearing me out. And guess what? Even with all that to do and all those people to meet, I haven't even had the chance to meet up with any friends yet!!! -_-''' Crazy or not, I ask you? No wonder I keep feeling tired!


Sigh.

Cannot make it lah, liddat.

-_-


This rotten Chinese New Year weather isn't helping at all either. It's hot, hot, hot on the island all day, every day. Like an oven plus a sauna combined, minus the cool shower after. Super beh tahan. Makes me wanna go for a swim in the pools I have in the condo I live in in PJ. (Not that I've ever taken a dip in them since I moved in but don't judge. =p) Too bad here no pool so that means no dip and no cooling down.


Sigh.

Cannot make it lah, liddat.

-_-


And I tell you, the cold North winds are killing my skin lah. So freaking dry I can scratch and use the flakey skin to powder my nose wth. No need to buy make-up already. Best part is that I don't bring moisturisers along with me when I travel so... I've been using the Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream I always carry in my handbag. ON MY LEGS. T_T That's like bathing with facial wash, wei!


Sigh.

Cannot make it lah, liddat.

-_-


I'm sure there's more for me to fuss over but... Sorry lah. Rant over for now. I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Haha. Gotta hit the sack before I start dripping drool on my MBP. Plus, I don't want to wake up with the Mac keyboard etched to the side of my face either. Got a lunch date with an old, old kindergarten classmate and as it always is with girls, I'm sure we'll be taking pictures so I'd appreciate a face free from the signs of QWERTY. That wan really cannot make it. Haha. G'night. Zzz...

3 comments :

Melsong said...

Haha. And somebody was complaining that she has no life in Penang.

RealGunners said...

with the hot hot hot weather, i doubt dipping in the pool will be of much help.. the water ought to be boiling too..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Compulsory outings don't count!


ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. I don't think I'll mind. I don't like cold water. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!