Sunday, November 22, 2009

Done

Remember that too-high-profile-for-my-liking stuff I mentioned I was conned (kinda sorta) into participating in? Well, it's finally over and done with. Sitting at home with my hair clean from the wash and no longer in knots, the skin on my face free from the half an inch of gunk it was under just hours before, and my feet no longer suffering from half tiptoeing in 4.5 inches of heels, I have this to say:


Thank you for the opportunity, thank you for the experience, but it's a king-kong sized "no, thank you" to a next time. No more next times. I'm just too old for this kinda thing. Not that it's ever been my thing to begin with in the first place. If you really knew me, you'd have known that. Can't believe I actually went along with it. But I did. Because you asked. But this is it. Like I said – no more next times.

4 comments :

ming said...

But u did well! Haha! Happy birthday phooi phoooi!!! :)

Lissa said...

We want pictures! :P >.>

zecount said...

u were good !!! oh and erm ..happy belated birthday .... dun send dark queen after me plzzzz *pleads for mercy*

TracyEm. said...

I understand the, 'i think im too old for this' portion. hugs.it's ok, love. muax

Post a Comment

Talk to me!