Sunday, August 09, 2009

Time To Camwhore Like There's No Tomorrow!

Heads up, Camwhores! If you're a camwhore who's proud to be one (or a closet camwhore who's willing to show off your hidden persona to win some X-citing goodies), it's time to put those camwhore pictures to good use with Got X, Got Friends by Celcom Xpax.




The great people at Xpax (along with Pop Shuvit) are going to narrow down the competition by selecting the 15 most creative photos each week. That means that every week, out of all photo submissions, 15 people will finally be chosen to stand to win the weekly prize. Thereafter, the best photo moment of the 15 (obviouslyyy) will be the one to be awarded with the weekly prize. And it's not lame prizes like Xpax stickers or anything. It's some pretty good stuff!




Not too shabby a reward for just submitting a bunch of pictures huh? Best part is, they haven't even revealed the Ultimate Grand Prize! Siao siao.


Thing is, if you're really into self-promotion and getting famous, you'll really want to be in the top 15 because those 15 chosen pictures will also be featured in Xpax's print ads and communication materials. Dun mess. Maybe you'll get scouted and will finally have your big break in modeling or something. Haha.


But hey, the odds are in our favour, Camwhores! We can win by sheer numbers! There are 4 themes for you to submit your photos by:
  1. AWWW!!!
  2. OUT & ABOUT
  3. LOVE & BFF
  4. GOTCHA
...so hurry, share your best moments by uploading your photos now. And you better do it fast cos I've got my eyes on them prizes, too! =p


My Facebook wall message.


My Tweet via TweetDeck. Follow me here.


Time to find out who da bedda camho now, yo!


And trust me, you've got competition cos I've got puh-len-tee camwhore pictures with friends. I may have lost the bulk of it when my comp got stolen but I've more than made up for the loss over the last two weeks. Haha. Join me and start submitting your photos here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!