Thursday, August 06, 2009

Pimple Plague

Ever since I came back from Surabaya, my skin's been crap. Like... cow-dung-meets-prawn-shit-meets-diarrhea-juice kind of crap.


I've been sprouting pimples on my forehead (only right side -_-''') faster than you can imagine. It's been 4 big ones so far. And considering I've just been back for 3-and-a-half weeks, that's like... almost a zit a week! YUCK!


Even in my post "Play Time's Over, Night Time's Here" (the one where I camwhored with Tim Tams) dated 30 July 2009, my pimple was apparent already. Haih. Lucky for me, the lighting at the area worked to my advantage so it wasn't as obvious. Cos I tell you, when use flash that time, BLIND ALSO CAN SEE, MAN! T_T


I'm not used to looking like the dark side of the moon landed on my face lah. I wasn't designed to deal with this kind of nonsense. Boo hoo. This infestation has GOT. TO. STOP.

6 comments :

Melvin said...

Too much fried chicken...

sy1n said...

is that why u stayed on my right the whole night?

陈一豪 said...

Dalacin-T

Melsong said...

The consequences of too many late nights.

BenYong said...

Oh no! You too!? You don't wanna see my forehead now man. Must be something to do with sticking post-it notes on it whenever I video call. -.-!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Yeah! The ayam penyet kind! Or maybe it's sambal. Haha.


ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. Did I???


ATTN: 陈一豪
– Medicine issit? Work meh?


ATTN: Melsong
– Probably...


ATTN: BenYong
– Ya lorrr. Me too. Haih. Sad case.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!