Monday, July 20, 2009

So Many Drama In 1 Short Trip

I just got back. Made it home in the dirtiest taxi ever. Yay! Malaysia Boleh! And yes, somehow, there is got so, so many the drama when I doing the traveling business. -_-' Anyhoo, I'm gonna make this a quick one cos what I really wanna do is shower and crash so... here goes:


KUALA LUMPUR – SURABAYA:
  • Realised I forgot to grab my passport on the way out of the house (JENG JENG moment right there) after we passed the highway toll so we had to turn back for me to get it. -_-
  • Made it to the airport just in time to board the plane.

SURABAYA – KUALA LUMPUR:
  • My spa session (I'm no longer a spa virgin – yay! =p) took longer than we thought it would (we counted!) and by the time I was done getting molested (don't worry, got story there also), it was late. And not just a little late. It was the we're-supposed-to-be-at-the-airport-already kind of late. -_-
  • Sped all the way to the airport (150kph) in a 530i and made it to the check-in counter just 10 minutes before it closed – the lady at the counter told us so.


And that's just the beginning and the end of my trip. Haha. Stories of everything in between when I'm less zonked, okay? Whatever the case, it sure feels good to be home. Catch y'all tomorrow. =)


p/s: If you're not on broadband, I can already tell that you're so going to hate the Surabaya posts I've got planned cos they're really, really, REALLY picture-heavy. I've got a few Gigabytes to sieve through so... consider yourself forewarned. =p

4 comments :

Simon Seow said...

I want massage too. Old already, back pain, waist pain, bloody lot of pain.

The Author said...

Waw, the 1st one is really dangerous...

Next time have to be kful...
Reminds me last time i went sg, got pickpocket and lost my passport and ic...

Melsong said...

Haiyo I thought no need to nag you on passport di. Mana tau you can pull a fast one there. Tsk tsk.

erin wong said...

Yes. Molested is the word. Stripping nekkit and paying for someone to touch you everywhere.

And I mean everywhere. *shudder*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!