Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Once An E0506, Always An E0506

Early last week, The (Ex-)Owner sent me some pictures he took of the living room in the old place I used to rent from him. At first I didn't know what he was trying to show me. But when he manually zoomed in closer, I instantly recognised what I saw and could barely keep myself from smiling. Look!


The high-tech entertainment portal in the E0506 living room.

Sitting to the left of the TV.


That's the lot of us during the E0506 Farewell
they held for me at The Gardens last year!!! =D


Pictures like this make me miss the times when I was still called E0506 "home". Deep inside, I wish my stay there wasn't quite as short as the 5 months it turned out to be. Who knows how many more laughs we would have had, how many more games we would have played, how many more lou sangs we would have enjoyed, how many more meals we would have cooked and how many more sitcoms we would have marathoned through. Ahh, much, much more, I can tell you that.

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Ah! I see RED FM DJ Linora. Tune in to 104.9FM every Sun-Fri 10pm to 1am for Late Night Love Songs :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Yes... that's her! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!