Saturday, May 21, 2011

Been Kissed

Baby got bumped by a bike yesterday evening. Needless to say, I'm saddened by the incident. But a brand new replacement bumper is nothing to be complained about I suppose. :-/ *positive*


The crack.


Knocked into me so hard my bumper got knocked off its hinge.


The bike and its rider.


Amazingly, my Proton bumper got cracked and crushed in the accident, but the Yamaha bike got away almost scot-free, save a minor crack on the lights. @_@


So, the key learning
and moral of this story is...?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Malaysia tak boleh. Jepun masih boleh. =p

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

I wondered how it will be if she's riding a Modenas instead :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– I would reply and laugh but... I have no idea what a Modenas looks like and googling is too much trouble. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!