Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Inspirations

A little too late for me, but not too late
for all you other brides-to-be! Enjoy!


------------


1. SKIRTS WITH LAYERS UPON LAYERS UPON LAYERS!




Gah, I simply love, love, love the layering on this gown's skirt!!! So dreamy! And the pink! Gosh, it's pretty and girly without being Barbie Doll-ish. I love!


------------ 


2. VINTAGE DRESSES




Isn't the top part of that dress simply to die for?? I think the puff-topped long sleeves are so regal. But offset with that soft, drapey fabric, the whole dress suddenly becomes so feminine!


------------ 


3. FLOWERS ONLY FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS




Lots more expensive to decorate an entire ballroom in this style considering all free space is filled with blooms (expensive) instead of foliage (cheap) but... so much more pleasing to the eye, too! Definitely worth the extra (few thousand) bucks you pay. =)


------------


4. SIMPLISTIC AND MINIMALIST CAKES



When it comes to cakes, fuss-free, classy, minimalist designs win my heart over every time. I love the simple lines and uncluttered sides of this one and every other fondant-topped cake dressed in this style.


------------ 


Eh... if you end up using any of these wedding inspirations in your wedding I WANT TO BE INVITED!!! Don't get me wrong though. I'll hate you for getting what I want. But I'll still go. =p


p/s: All pictures illegally taken at MPH, Gurney. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!