Friday, May 20, 2011

All Done And Ready To Die

Ugh. My eyes are sore, my hands are tired, my fingers are numb, and my back is aching, BUT... I'm also feeling mighty proud of myself for having addressed, packed and stamped all my invitations (plus some of Mee's), by myself, in under 48 hours since the printed cards arrived.


 Different stamp amounts for different letters
to different countries with different weights. -_-'''


Sorted, stacked and ready to go!


*beams*

WHO DA MAN, HUH???

WHO DA MAN???

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Well done! :D

goingkookies said...

haha.. YOU'RE THE WOMAN!! =)

omg.. that's A LOT of cards!! bleh.. not looking forward to doing mine..

estherlauderlyn said...

i know you sadistically enjoyed that whole process of making sure the stamps were straight at proper 5mm spaces in between each and that each envelope had no crinkle on it whatsoever, if not you'd totally chuck it in the bin and use a new one.


I know your secret because great minds think alike.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Thank you, thank you. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: goingkookies
- Haha. Your time will come. No escaping it. Unless you cheat and use email or Facebook. Hahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
- OMG OMG!! The perfectionist in you is pointing her perfectionist fingers at the perfectionist in me!! Make her stop! Hahaha. But so true man. Perfectly aligned stamps are a dream come true. And come on... Creased envelopes? That's just sloppy work. Tsk tsk. =p

Arty people are so one kind huh? Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!