Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vampire Diaries, Season 2, Episode 22: "As I Lay Dying"

The Season 2 Finale Episode.
Gah, I can't wait for it! =D


Due out this Thursday on the 12th of May. The FiancĂ© and I will definitely be streaming it the day after just cos we're addicted to the Elena–Salvatore Brothers–Elijah-Klaus story. (The other characters in the series are considered kelefeh in our books and therefore, are not worthy of any mention here. =p)


Anyway, after finally finishing off Episode 21: "The Sun Also Rises" last night, there are so many new questions swimming in our heads right now. Like... Will Klaus stay the hybrid he always wanted to become? What about the consequences of having an all-powerful vampwolf around? Will Elijah find his family? Are their bodies even still safe? Was Klaus telling the truth? Will Elijah go back to being an respectable and honourable man of his word? Will Stefan find a cure for Damon? Will Damon die from Tyler's bite? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN??? @_@


2 comments :

wing yann said...

Most dramafied episode everrr! Can't wait for the season finale!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: wing yann
– I KNOW RIGGGHHTTT??? Gah! I can't wait for the finale either! I'll probably faint no matter the outcome. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!