Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOU SANG: Part I

So, you met some of my new weekend hang-out crew yesterday. Today, you'll meet the rest of their crew. The boys, they all go waaay back. Think: Uni days spent in triple-occupancy rooms in high density student blocks.


(WTH, PREVIOUS OCCUPANTS OF USJ 9
– namely NB and Cauliboo –
WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON!)


Anyhoo, I was down with some weird bug last weekend but The Owner made dinner plans so I was asked to tag along. Thinking it was another one of our regular no-frills-no-trills dinners with Soot (who shall now officially be referred to as Kari Kai here on Tinki Talks *big-ass grin* sorry, inside joke *can't stop grinning*), The Couple and Ah Pek (I'll intro him to you later), I went along. Looking like Death had just run me over, mind you. -_-'


The Owner forgot to mention one little detail, though. IT WAS THEIR FRIGGIN' CHINESE NEW YEAR REUNION DINNER! Like, wth?!? (Remember how I told you I looked like Death just ran me over??? -_-''')


But I'm glad I went in the end lah. I had pretty a good time. And I finally met Indian. (Again, you'll get to put the nickname to a face later. This one's a no brainer, of course. He's the only Indian in the group. =p)


But of course, the highlight of the night
was lou-ing the yee sang. =D


Pre-lou.


Before we found chopsticks. Mr G's (he's aronil's bf) hands
were the only ones missing from this pic. Hmmm.


1, 2, 3... LOU!!!




We really regret just taking pictures and not recording the lou-ing session. You should have heard the nonsense these fellas shouted, man. Haha. Money, career, marriage, kids – what topic also they shout. It was crazy hilarious!


But after all that fun, we sat down for some REAL food.
(I don't really like eating yee sang. I prefer playing with it. =p)

Now, you get to meet the
something-something varsity crew.


The Owner... being gross as always.


From Left to Right: The Owner sitting next to The Couple.


From Left to Right: aronil, Mr G and Indian.


From Left to Right: Indian, Ah Pek and The Owner.


We were all so noisy that I think we scared the other patrons away. And then we tebal muka and stayed till we were the very last to leave. Haha. But it was all good. Chinese New Year celebration ma! =p




This is only the beginning.
LOU SANG: Part II, to come soon!

Stay tuned.

5 comments :

Cruel Angel said...

wah... lau sang so early?

too early!

Lissa said...

So jealous. Missed another one. At least I'll have it next year!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Cruel Angel
– Haha. Ya lah. Most of us aren't local ma. So no choice. Gotta do it the weekend before we all cabut lari. =p


ATTN: rtfgvb758
– SPAMMER!


ATTN: Lissa
– COME BACK!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hahah i hadn't realised this link coming in. See la in penang also tak jadi. :P We shall try again! We had another Lou Sang the other day.. just before u came back.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Linora 'Aronil' Low
– We did it! Hahaha. Finally. After me staying here for 3 months. =p

And you guys did it again?? Where? With the same crew?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!