Saturday, February 06, 2010

Waking Up To An Open Window

For the record, I hate sleeping without air-conditioning. In fact, the last time I slept without air-conditioning, I was forced into it. Cos I was sick. So sick that I was hospitalised and put on drip a few days later, actually.


Well, I felt like crap yesterday night, too. Fever, terrible headache, stuffed nose, loss of voice, sore throat, nausea – whatever also got lah. I felt so sick that I vomited my guts out after a hurried dinner, and – miracle of miracles – slept without air-conditioning. I, PAM SONG, SLEPT WITHOUT AIR-CONDITIONING. BY CHOICE! @_@


(See, Mee? I know how to take care of myself! =p)

And opening my eyes to the sight of
my open window this morning...




...I felt better. =)

And I think I could get used to this view. =)

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Glad you feel better! :)

I went to read that post you linked to and a little too late, but sorry you were sick on CNY eve. >.<

And I read the comments too, and I just wanted to explain that dogs (and other animals) hump each other as a sign of dominance, not for sexual reasons. Even females do that. (I suppose it's to humiliate the other party and get them to submit, kinna like male inmates in prison. >.>)

And to throw in a random comment, Bonobos are like dolphins too, they have sex for ANY reason at all. <.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Thanks! =)

And yeah. It sucked to be sick on CNY eve. When I went for reunion dinner, everybody ate awessum food and I had to settle with white porridge with salt. T_T Damn sad case.

And hmmm... You seem to know an awful lot about animal sex. Wonder if the bf's aware of this little detail. *grin*

Melsong said...

Good girl, you know how to take care of yourself. Were you on MC?

Is the photo supposed to look like that? It seems to be upside down!

Lissa said...

Both of us are Discovery Channel and Nat Geo fans! :D So yes, he knows. LOL. He was the one that told me about the dominance thing, since he has lotsa dogs back home. :) And our dog keeps trying to hump the CAT. LOL.

Unknown said...

you are still in your bed when you capture this image. nice .. i like the contrast.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Purposely upside down wan. I took from my bed ma.


ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. You guys are MFEO lah. Haha. No other way to put it. =p


ATTN: Simon
– Yeah, I was! Hahaha. It was a bright morning but my window faces the shade so it was perfect. Then I PS-ed it a bit. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!