Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playing RISK, LOTR Style

Remember that not-so-random post I published some time ago? Well, here comes the explanation three whole weeks later. =p


Meet the very-colourful LOTR Risk Board.




Look quite cool, right? Haha.
And gosh, those tiny people are crazy KIUTS!


But wait. Let me begin by saying I don't know head or tail about playing Risk. Don't know the rules and never even saw the board before the night I first played. BUT... I'm not the kind of girl to back down from a challenge. So, when The Owner said, "Girls cannot play Risk wan lah," with a scoff, I knew I just had to show him how I roll. Don't mess with Penang cha bo. Sure die.


There was another girl in da haus so she and I decided to go girls against guys. We were the good guys and the boys were the bad. NATURALLY.


Meet my yellow army.




You can call us The Butterians.


The boys (a.k.a THE ENEMIES) thought I was silly for arranging them in neat rows. PFFT! Boys and their allergy to good-looking, purposeless order. *rolls eyes and flicks hair* They just ain't played with us gals before so they don't know how we usually do it in da hood damn I really need to stop talking liddat or it's really gonna stick and that'd be shit and totally uncool thank you for listening I'll stop talking now.


Now, where was I?

Oh yes... neat rows. =)




Check out it, yo.

Perfectly aligned. Such a disciplined army.
Haha. No wonder can be VICTORIOUS! =p

Tada!


Yellow (Butter) and Green (Lawn) are the good guys.
Red (Cherries) and Black (Soot) are the bad guys.


YES, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!
WE WON! WE WON! WE! WON!

Look at it again! Haha!


Green, Yellow, Black... and one Red.


One more time! One more time!




AWESSUM!


And if you're wondering why Red's looking mighty lonely in the picture (top-left corner – just in case you missed it cos it's so so very small and so so very solo *grin*), it's cos Lawn and I massively spilled blood (in this case, cherry juice =p) that night.




RARR!!! Kill, kill, kill! No mercy. Full wipe-out. Massacre. Hardcore style. RAWR! Now, check out the faces of the losers that night. =p


Ladies and gentlemen,
meet The Owner a.k.a Cherries
and The Housemate 2 a.k.a Soot.




But don't dwell on the faces of losers.
Look at the glowing faces of WINNERS instead!!!




Here are the necessary introductions:
Lawn and Mr Teacher are dating.
I sometimes call them The Couple.

Ok. Moving on...


Lawn and I work well together. She's very strategic and very power crazy. Gila wanna conquer only. Me, I take risks. Big risks. I don't mind losing army fellows. And I toss dices well. She covers my ass when I go on a rampage and I kill so she gets to move in on the bad guys. See? Perfect together. =D


But I shan't ignore her bf, Mr Teacher. Without his superb guidance and well-thought out strategy, Lawn and I couldn't possibly have won. =) (See??? I always give credit where credit's due. How honourable of me! =p)


And now to end this post,
ok lah, ok. I give face this time.
Let you have one more look
at the two losers of the night.




Tee hee.

Sorry, boys.

You got beaten by GIRLS
whom you said can't play Risk.

*grin*

4 comments :

Lissa said...

I love Risk! So fun. :D

infinitium said...

maybe they LET you win, being the gentlemen we (typically) are.

Yes, that must be it. Good on ya, chaps.

jack said...

ai~ya... beginners luck only :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. AWESSUM! See? Women can play Risk!!! =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Backside!


ATTN: Jack
– You guys all damn sore losers lah. Hahaha. Kalah! Tanah tumpahnya darah mu!!! *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!