Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Totally Rad Stuff For Tea Lovers

I may be into Starbucks Coffee mugs and tumblers but I'm actually a tea girl through and through. Chinese tea, green tea, peppermint tea, darjeeling tea, medicinal tea, – you name it, I love it. (As long as it doesn't come with milk – just another one of my quirks. Don't judge.)


Anyway, I was browsing the net earlier today when I stumbled across this bunch of tea-related trinkets I'd love to have to call my own. Pretty, pretty cute (see what I did there?) and totally practical. I like!





Tie Tea Cup by George Lee

5 comments :

Lissa said...

Yellow Submarine. HAHA.

The duckie one is totally cute. I know a friend who might like that. :P But $12 for a tea-infuser?? >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Gotta love it all.

And yeah! The duck one was so cute I thought of buying it. Till I saw the price. -_-'''

Lissa said...

Lulz. I read the reviews too. Apparently the quality isn't as good as it seems to be.

陳一豪 said...

Funkehh stuffs, but I generally try to avoid mesh for food (think what a chore is it to wash sieves).

But omg yellow submarine!! *bimbo*

Yeah I drink tea more than coffee, because its difficult to skillfully make a cup of fine flat white.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Plasticky?


ATTN: 陳一豪
– But it's cleaner than if it's plastic lor. Just use the right cleaning tools!

And hahaha, yeah! So cool hor the stuff all?? But submarine would only be cool in a clear mug. Don't have one so... a bit no point. Haha.

My cousin is a barista. He makes a mean flat white. Haha. (I'm assuming lah. Cos I dun drink coffee. =p)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!