Friday, February 18, 2011

Raining > Rain > Raindrop

I hate exercising with a vengeance. Why? Cos I super hate panting, sweating, getting hot, getting sticky, and getting tired. Because of that, I never ever EVER partake in any from of exercise unless I get my arm twisted into doing it. And if ever I'm invited, I always try worming my way out of it.


The Fiancé: Let's go exercise.

Pam Song: *groans inwardly* Cannot. It's urm... *finds excuse* ...raining!

The Fiancé: *narrows eyes at me* No, it's not.

Pam Song: Yes it is!! *points at one drop of rain that just landed on the windscreen*

The Fiancé: One drop only is not called raining.

Pam song: Oh yeah? Then??

The Fiancé: It's called rain.

Pam Song: @_@ Wth.


As you can see, The Fiancé, on the other hand,
always tries conning me into going anyways. -_-

4 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!