Thursday, February 24, 2011

It Runs In The Family: Part II

I'll be the first one to admit that I've got more than a few quirks when it comes to my eating habits. And, understandably, very few people get it. Thing is, you don't have to understand the hows and whys of what I do or don't do. But if you ever have to pleasure of dining with me, it'd be nice for me to be able to enjoy my meal without being judged for every since thing that goes on on my plate. I mean, come on, let's be fair. It's MY plate after all, right? So play nice and go prod and ponder over yours, thank you.


But I'm not the only one with quirks.


This morning, the folks and I went to a Chinese coffee shop for breakfast. We all ordered half-boiled eggs and buttered toast with sugar on the side. Yums. But at the end of breakfast, Dee noticed that Mee was done with her meal but had left a single lonely square of buttered toast behind.


Dee: *looks confused while pointing at Mee's plate* Eh, why you leave one piece liddat?

Mee: *matter of fact* I got no more egg.

Dee & Pam Song: @_@ *looks at each other* Bwahahahaha. So weird wan you!




Yup. And you thought I was weird.


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!