Friday, February 11, 2011

Friends? Understatement Of The Year, Thank You.

Everybody, meet Gannie.




She's my oldest, dearest friend from like, a whole lifetime ago. We've known each other for so long, I don't even know where to begin talking about our friendship and its history. Haha. Bottom line? We have both taken countless afternoon baths together butt naked... but it's so far back in the day we don't remember any of it! Haha. Yes, we were that young.


Gannie and I grew up in Kindy together. Friends before we could even talk. Probably before we even had teeth. Before boobs or periods, that's for sure. We parted ways after pigtails and Kindergarten but miraculously kept in touch. An amazing feat considering we did it without the help of mobile phones, Friendster, Facebook, ICQ, MSN, GTalk, Skype, or Twitter.


I don't remember much of our primary school days except for the fact that she attended every one of my birthday parties every year without fail. @_@ But we did attend tuition classes together all throughout our secondary school life – that, I remember very clearly. Even had Frankie Pizza dinner and Pure Vanilla from Coffee Bean together every Friday night after Physics tuition. Then college came along and we were made to part ways again.


Now, here we are.


Gannie and I during our annual CNY catch-up session.


Significantly older, teeth-attached, fully-clothed
...and moving into our 27th year of friendship.

Yay, us! =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!