Friday, February 18, 2011

Wedding To-Do

We're 4.5 months from the Big Day.

Shit.

Why shit?

Here's why:


1. I still haven't found my white gown. @_@

2. I still haven't found a second evening gown.

3. I still haven't booked my make-up artist and hairstylist.

4. We still haven't bought our wedding rings.

5. We still haven't found a good band for the walk-in / wedding dinner.

6. We still haven't confirmed things with the florist.

7. We still haven't found our dinner emcee.

8. We still haven't found a worship team for the solemnisation.

9. We still haven't started PMC.

10. We still haven't locked down the details of our honeymoon – when, where, how long. That effectively means that we also haven't started booking any flight tickets or hotels either.


Uh oh. Time to buck up. -_-'''

8 comments :

notenotingnoted said...

tambah minyak.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: notenotingnoted
– Yeah, man. Time to do that. -_-'''

陳一豪 said...

An interesting to-do which I just finished,

Come up with designated parking spots so the convoy won't have to look for their own parking spots.

goingkookies said...

oh shoots!!

it's amazing how no one's ribbing u on how late u r in ur planning etc... not that i m trying to.

am planning mine for dec and i m getting so much harpy comments on how late i m that it's really annoying =p

gambatte!!! if can, try to delegate to family n close friends!! and fingers n toes crossed!!! =)

Lissa said...

Go, Pam, go!

RealGunners said...

the longer u procrastinate, the higher the inflation rate goes...

Jasmine Yim said...

hahaha, same as us.. except that we have 7.5 months to go and surprisingly still no stress.

Good luck! Hope you find THE gown soon.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Ooo. You're planning another wedding??


ATTN: goingkookies
– Haha. Terrible hor? I know, I know. I'm super late now. I guess that's the problem with DIY planning a wedding while you work. There's no time for any planning of any sort. Especially not if you've gotta help out with preparing the new house every weekend, too. HAHA. Die.

Oh yay! After such a long engagement I'm so happy for you that your wedding is taking place this Dec! =)

But yeah, I totally get what you mean by all those annoying comments people tend to drop when they find out how far behind we are with things. Haha. I wish they'd just try to be supportive instead of judgemental about it. Especially since a lot of those people talking haven't actually planned their own weddings before. Hmmph.

But yeah, delegation is a good idea. Too bad I'm sooo anal that delegation worries me to death, too. Haha. Am trying though. But it kinda doesn't really work cos my friends aren't actually in town. :-/


ATTN: Lissa
– Going! Going!


ATTN: RealGunners
– YA MAN! You're so right about that one. I had great discounts when it came to my earlier gowns cos I made my bookings so far in advance. But now... no more. Boo hoo.


ATTN: Jasmine
– I was shaking leg when I was 7.5 months away, too. Hahaha. And YAYYY!!! Jasmine, you finally locked down on your wedding date! Wheee! Funny but I feel happy for you. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!