Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Hi Cyber Folk,


I know that it's been pretty blah here on Tinki Talks – more like all doom and gloom, really – this past two weeks or so. And I'm sorry for raining on your parade day in and day out because of my own sorrows. But hey, I've gotta let it out somewhere, right? And where better than here. =)


Thing is, I really want to say "Thanks" for sticking around long enough for things to lighten up. I'd have expected my readership to drastically drop to like, 5 UVs a day or something due to my sporadic posting of late. But... surprisingly, I still have enough of you hanging around for me to justify not having to bring out the big guns and perform blog CPR.


.
.
.
.
.
.


So anyway, I've waited this long – we're already on the 9th Day of the Lunar New Year – to wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year cos... I wanted to be able to actually mean it when I say H-a-p-p-y Chinese New Year. And today, I think I'm ready. So...






Happy Chinese New Year, guys. =)


XOXO,
Pam Song


p/s: I'll update on the CNY festivities soon.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!