Saturday, February 12, 2011

With This Ring, I Promise

"...this ring will symbolise my promise to you to be true. To never pressure you to do anything more than kiss. To listen to your problems, to tell you when you have food in your teeth... or eye gunk. To come over to your house whenever you need something super heavy moved around. I promise to make you feel proud when you point down the hall and say, 'That dude’s my boyfriend.’ I promise to do all of those things, without ever trying to sound like Matthew McConaughey. I really care about you, Quinn. And I really want us to be together."

in Glee, Season 2, Episode 8
 
-------------


An engagement ring is more than just a stone set in metal. More than that, it's a symbol of a man's promise to the woman he has decided to give his ring, his heart, and his life to. It holds the promise of unparalleled sincerity today, unadulterated truth tomorrow, unblemished fidelity always, and unending love forevermore. And the wedding ring? Well, it's all that, a million times over.


.
.
.
.
.
.


 Now, to find the perfect two rings
that will mean all that and more.

9 comments :

Lissa said...

*likes*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– =)

Lissa said...

Oh ya. I won't have time to hang out with you when I go to Penang on 15th-17th because I'll be with my mom. BUT. We can have a brief meet up because there's something I want to pass to you (cos I'm just too lazy to post it this time). :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. No worries lah. Anyway, just let me know when and where that "brief meet up" will take place. Haha. I'll swing by druggie style. =p

Lissa said...

Most likely the place near your place. HAHA. <.< You'll love what I have for you. I think. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo, I know which place then! =p

And double ooo! I'm getting excited! Haha. What is it?

Lissa said...

Dowan to tell you. :P You'll see the day after tomorrow. ^.^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– THANK YEWWWW!

Lissa said...

Haha... You're welcome! :D Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. ;)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!