Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feelin' Fuzzy On The Inside =)

I recently jumped on the eBay bandwagon – made two purchases so far – and I must say... I've come to really look forward to receiving seller feedbacks after my purchases have gone through. Haha. Funny huh?


They're pretty much like the Friendster testimonials of yesterday, only these are limited to a grand total of 80 characters max. No grandmother stories allowed. Haha. But gosh! Who would have thought that 80 characters from an total stranger could make this eBay noobie such a happy shopper! Cos they totally do!




Looks like May Zhee was right:
"There is no better love in the world,
than to be loved by strangers. :)"

8 comments :

Lissa said...

Sellers can only leave positive feedback for us buyers. So cool, yeah? LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Issit??? No lah, they can say positive, neutral or negative wan!

Lissa said...

I've sold things before, sellers can only give positive feedback, but buyers can give positive, neutral or negative feedback. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Really?? Apart from the positive/neutral/negative buttons, the rest of the feedback typed wor. That means even if they can't select neutral/negative, they can still type anything they want right? Cos I saw on those shop's feedback page, sometimes when they buy and pay slowly or respond rudely, the seller will mention it. Hmmm...

p/s: What did you sell? =p

Lissa said...

I sold some extra charms I had.

Yeah, they can type whatever they want, but the feedback is still 'positive'. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo. Were the sales good? I'm thinking of selling a phone there. I've been meaning to blog about it for the longest time but never actually got around to getting the post written. -_-''' Won it at a lucky draw late last year. Or early this year. Can't remember liao.

Ahhh, that's what you mean. Haha. Well, I don't mind receiving "positive" comments each time. =p

Lissa said...

Alice in Wonderland was ALL THE RAGE at the time, so... the 'Drink Me' charms did sell pretty well. ;)

Selling a phone... Hmmm... Could give it a try. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo, I see I see. Hmmm. Maybe I should just blog about it. After all, I sold my Lumix G1 via a blog post anyways. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!