Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1, 2, Panic!

LAST WEEK, FRIDAY

Young Mummy: Hey, Pam. I actually have a friend who had her gown tailored and it came out really nicely. I can pass you the web address if you want. So... you want? 

Pam Song: Yeah, sure. Thanks! I'll check it out. =)


--------------


YESTERDAY, MONDAY

Young Mummy: Hey, Pam. I can actually help you get Zang Toi to design your gown if you want. My cousin's best friend is his niece and her gown was tailored by him, too. So... you want?

Pam Song: Oh really? I don't really know his style. Let me check out his work then get back to you, ok? Thanks! =)


--------------


TODAY, TUESDAY

Young Mummy: Hey, Pam. I really need to ask you. It's so close to your wedding and you still haven't found your wedding gown... you not panicking meh??

Pam Song: *crickets chirping*


Hmmm... The woman's right.
I think it's time to panic.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!