Thursday, October 28, 2010

Parts Of Me That Ache, Hurt Or Just Don't Feel Right:

  1. Head
  2. Throat
  3. Nose
  4. Eyes
  5. Back – upper, middle and lower
  6. Neck
  7. Shoulders
  8. Upper Arms
  9. Tummy
  10. Left Leg
  11. Smallest Toe on Left Foot

Urgh. Tonight is so not a good night
to have urgent / pending deadlines.

*slams head into keyboard over and over and over again*


You know, I've got so many things lying around tonight, waiting for my attention (i.e. product catalogues, fact sheets, press releases, etc) but... I just feel too mentally exhausted and physically worn out right now to do anything even remotely productive. The swimming words don't help. Sigh. Guess I might as well hit the sack and make up for it with an early-ER morning tomorrow. Laters.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!