Monday, October 12, 2009

Looks Like My Monday's Pickin' Up =)

1. I got a virtual hug all the way from Singapore. *hearts*

2. I had lunch a good lunch with an even better friend. *hearts*

3. I gave didjital a birthday ball (don't ask how it ended up that way, it just did) and sang him a birthday song. (OLD MAN ALREADY! Please behave! Tee hee.)



4. MY CLAIMS FROM THE OFFICE CAME THROUGH! And a whole month before I thought they would, too! PTL, God is good!

5. I got to pick my own sugar bunni wabbit from Duh Roads' stash of bunni sweets. (I picked green but no, it's not my favourite colour. Don't have one.)



6. I'm having good conversation with friends via email and Gtalk. (While doing work, of course. *cough cough*)

7. Work's going good. It's moving; thoughts are flowing. So, yeah, that's always good. =)

8. I'm going to church tonight! Yay!

10 comments :

Whaley Bear said...

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Whaley Bear
– Hahaha. Wheeee!

choco said...

what are bunni sweets! iosowan!

yapthomas said...

Good sign for the rest of the week... :)

test said...

XD

PS: I wan bunny rabbit too

Anonymous said...

thanks for the chocolate ball, sweet of you:)

ps: not that old you know :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– You can get them at Party World since you don't have a designer partner to give it to you. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– Indeed it is! =)


ATTN: Spectre
– DIY, my friend. Party World. =p


ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– Hahaha. Awwww... Gotta take care of the ageing man, don't I? If you cry next to me then how? Hahahaha. Chocolate ball easier. =p

choco said...

T_T no designer friends.

Tony Wan said...

Dropped by! And kissed ur ads!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– No no, go Party World! There's an outlet at Solaris. =)


ATTN: Tony Wan
– Haha. Thanks, Tony! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!