Saturday, August 08, 2009

Unbelievable!

I'm already 4-and-a-half hours into my weekend.

@_@


That's 4-and-a-half hours of Weekend Time gone by that I'll never get back. Time that I'll never get to enjoy again or spend differently. Time that's... gone! Just like that. Argh, how can it be that my weekend's just zooming by without a care in the world, totally oblivious to the distress it's causing me. T_T


You've gotta stop running, Weekend!
I can't keep up!


Take the pace of a healthy jog, will ya? Or even a nice, leisurely stroll in the park. (Even better, actually.) Whatever the case, you've gotta start doing something about this speed issue we seem to keep having lah, ok? Gotta tackle it and make Saturdays and Sundays last for as long as we need them to.


There. I've said my peace.

Now, stop running and
don't make me repeat myself twice.


p/s: I'll be back to read this post again tomorrow when I'm up. Just in case I failed to make sense at any point in the post lah. Brain went on strike at 2.30AM. That kinda means that I've been running on semi Screensaver Mode for the past 2 hours. -_-''' Need. Sleep. Now. Nights.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!