Thursday, August 27, 2009

Project 365: 26/08/2009 [You're Not My Friend]

I don't like all of you. Hmmph!




You guys thought I'd slacked off on Project 365 again, right??? ADMIT IT! Just admit it!!! YES I'm judging YOU. Cos I know YOU judged ME first! HAH! I know you guys sure think that I didn't Photobooth myself for Project 365 the last three days. And even if you thought I did, I know all you then thought that I wouldn't be publishing them any time soon. Sure you all thought that I'd forgotten all about it, right?? Or you thought that I'd procrastinate longer, RIGHT??? Yes, right! I KNOW I'm right!! I know you all thought that! Hmmph! Babi babi semua, all judging me. >.< Dun wan fren you eh di laaa...

1 comments :

Jeffro said...

Haha.. That's a cute look!
That doesnt even say "I don't like you"

it's like "dun laugh, or I bite u" or something lidat.. =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!