Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Place To Be

The Social, Bangsar.


Open air at the outside section. Hot peppermint tea. Acceptable pricing. Relatively young crowd. Awessum live band. Nuff said.


Okay, I lied. I've still got summore to say.
(Not surprising since it's me lah, kan?)

*snorts*


You know, even if there wasn't all the other points, I'd still be there if only for the band. Take my word for it, they're damn good. I was walking by with a girlfriend after after-dinner drinks and because of the music, we stopped and decided to have another drink right after our after-dinner drinks. -_-' See what I told ya? Damn. Good.


The band plays from dinner hour to closing time. Or so the waiter tells me. Don't know what the band's name is (we got communication problem with the waiter lah) but what the hew, all you need to know is that they're awessum and most definitely worth your time and money. It's pretty much the perfect place with the perfect setting to unwind over drinks with the perfect music playing. Just my kind of place to be on a Saturday night. =)


the SOCIAL
57-59, Jalan Telawi Tiga,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2282 2260
www.thesocial.com.my

7 comments :

Melvin said...

what kinda music does the band play?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Hmmm. All also they play lah. Very versatile. From Zainal Abidin to Justin Timberlake. From Jazz to Malay Rock. They're amazing!

Pam Song said...

Oh, and they even play oldies. HAHA. Dun play play.

Melvin said...

Brilliant! I might just check it out sometime..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– You should. It's perfect for a night out with the guys (I go with my girls – HAHA) to chill, relax and unwind. They serve alcohol also so since you drink some, you can indulge in that. I drink tea. HAHA.

Melvin said...

Hey.. don't make it sound like I booze! I only drink if I have to. lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Guilty conscience speaking? Cos I said, "...you drink SOME..." Hah! And you're not against it ma so nothing wrong with a night out with friends and a drink or two. I'd just rather not myself.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!