Sunday, August 09, 2009

Crop Update

Went for the cut I said I'd go for before service today. Took your advice and trimmed instead of chopped (most of the people I know seem to prefer me with long hair – why ah?) so now I've only got a little less hair on my head. 2 inches less only to be exact. I think it's nice though. I like it. =) No mishaps this time – phew!


Didn't stop there.

(How come girls always dunno how to stop
when it comes to self-pampering wan??)


Decided to get my hair treated at the same time. (Self-Justification Moment: My hair needed professional help and hardcore rescuing lah. Had to pull in the SWAT team of haircare cos it had started looking like my grandma's 20-year-old penyapu lidi. -_-''') And I'm glad I did!


It was falling apart all over me just 12 hours ago but now, it. smells. awessum! (Looks and feels great too, lah. But saying the former – the "looks great" part – just felt like self promo so I thought better don't or else you all say me. I actually very shy, very humble, very low key wan. *serious face* *cough cough*)


You know, the treatment cream smells so very awessum that it's messing with my hair wash schedule. Now I can't decide if I should lather up tonight (I usually wash my hair at night before bed) or tomorrow so I'll get to let the smell linger on my hair longer and take a whiff whenever I want. (Damn, that made me sound real sick in the head. -_- And gross. -_-')


Whatever lah. It's late. I better run.
Will decide once I'm in the shower.

Pictures tmr. Stay tuned.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!