Thursday, July 15, 2010

Turkish Bread & Ararat Kebabs At Nedlands

There's a nice, little kebab shop I like here in Perth. But it's not exactly in the city. It's actually in Nedlands – a large suburb that extends from the South-West corner of Kings Park, all the way to the Swan River. Oh, and it's Halal. =p




According to some review sites I looked up, this place has been the haunt of UWA students for years now cos they serve great kebabs and amazing hummus. (I've never had hummus before. Nice ah? Looks quite geli. Like jaundiced kaya. -_-) I can understand why. It's priced pretty well, too. Dinner for ±$10 AUD – fair for a student, I guess.


Menu and pricing.


I was there pretty late at night – about 8PM (yeah, that's considered late here -_-') – so the place was relatively quiet and the guys were already clearing out the trays and cleaning up.


Empty trays on the bottom-left.


Even then, we got our orders taken.




I asked for a Chicken Kebab with Cheese, Egg, Lettuce and Sauce. (Can't remember which sauces I asked for already. Probably Mayo, Ketchup and Chilli. Standard. Safe. Yummy.) Didn't have to wait very long for it and soon enough, we were on our way back to the city, kebabs in hand.


Me camwhoring while sitting in the car
waiting to go home
to gorge on my kebab.


Sorry, no pictures of the actual kebab cos... well, I, urm, ate it. Shocker. -_- Plus, if anything, it was too messy for me to even want to pick up my cam for a pic. In a good way, of course. It was simply OVERFLOWING with meat and sauce. So, if you wanna see what it's like, go get one yourself. Sure no regrets.


-------------------------------------
Turkish Bread & Ararat Kebabs
-------------------------------------
(08) 9389 1063
Shop 6, 88 Broadway
Nedlands, 6009

2 comments :

Lissa said...

I'm rather sick of kebabs already. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I'm not. Cos I don't eat them often. This whole year, I've had 2. =p Last year? None at all. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!