Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big American Breakfast Turned Lunch



We had the very same thing yesterday. Only difference today was that Premium Leg Ham got swapped for SPAM (luncheon meat). Oh, and yesterday's baked beans also got tossed for sautéed button mushrooms. (Never used button mushrooms for this purpose before but it turned out totally yums!) Okay, fine. I guess the only thing similar in today's meal compared to yesterday's is the scrambled egg. But hey, who's counting?? I'm not. Am too busy stuffing my face cos this meal turned out to be abso-delish! =D

5 comments :

Lissa said...

Satueed button mushrooms are to die for. :|

Lissa said...

Sauteed* -.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I know now!

Anonymous said...

Whoa lady, you dun eat luncheon meat too much eh....not so healthy....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– I just happen to blog when I eat luncheon meat. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!