Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sandrino Cafe & Pizzeria At Fremantle... I Think

During my second week in Australia, I paid a Fremantle a visit and had after-church lunch at an Italian restaurant that I think is called Sandrino Cafe & Pizzeria. But... I'm not 100% sure cos, well, it's been sooo long! Haha. (Don't blame me, blame procrastination. =p) But don't worry, I'll update if I eventually discover that I got the name wrong. =p


It was there that I had my first taste of
(and discovered my love for) Lemon Lime Bitter. =)


Foam on top.


After the foam finished popping and fizzling out.


MINE!


My pasta.


The portions were huge so I didn't end up finishing my pasta. It was good though. Unfortunately – again – I can't remember anymore – lau liao lah – but my well-trained eye for food *cough cough* tells me that that *points above* looks like Fettucini Carbonara. Or it could also be Alfredo. Hmmm...


Whatever. Just know that it's a good place to go for good pasta at affordable pricing. If you're making Aussie Dollars. =p If you're earning in Ringgit Malaysia – or not earning anymore, like me T_T – it's considered fine dining pricing. Worth the good food though. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!