Sunday, July 04, 2010

My Water Moments

Who needs a 10.2 Mega Pixel, water-proof, shock-proof, dust-proof and temperature-proof, super power Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar Lens-equipped, "Exmor R" CMOS Sensor-equipped and BIONZ Image Processing Engine-equipped, multi-shot (10-photos in 1 second) ultra compact camera with 4x Optical Zoom, Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-Motion Blur features... when I can already have amazing underwater pictures with the power of Photoshop??


TADA!




*wiggles eyebrows*

Not bad huh?

*winks*

But seriously...


Who needs a 10.2 Mega Pixel, water-proof, shock-proof, dust-proof and temperature-proof, super power Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar Lens-equipped, "Exmor R" CMOS Sensor-equipped and BIONZ Image Processing Engine-equipped, multi-shot (10-photos in 1 second) ultra compact camera with 4x Optical Zoom, Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-Motion Blur features?


Urm... ME.

Why?

Cos that stupid pseudo-underwater picture I created
took a ridiculous amount of Photoshop-hours. >(


Like, I'm not kidding. It took a hell lot of time, okayyy. So tedious and tiring, can die. But no choice lah. I don't have an underwater camera ma... *hint hint* I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure mine dies in water. =p Anyways, here's what the scraps looked like before I started work:


1. 1 random picture of an empty apartment room.



2. 1 basic image of water.



3. 1 bubble-filled image.



4. 1 random picture of me looking like an idiot at Melbourne University.



PLUS 3,102,303 Photoshop layers
AND 209,372 back-breaking Photoshop hours...

Then only Pam Song gets to enjoy
a few good moments in fake water:




-_-'''

This is why I want need, need, NEED
the new SONY Cyber-shot TX5 so badly!


Been lusting after it ever since I saw its super powers of photography on Audrey's blog. Even asked her about it on chat some time back and imagine how badly my lust love for it grew after the woman told me that... "its the best camera ive ever owned actually."


And it's quick (maximum burst speed of 10.0 fps), it's super slim (only 94.0 x 56.9 x 17.7mm – like a deck of cards!), it's light (body weights a mere 128g), it has movie recording capabilities (720p high definition videos in MPEG4 format; it even zooms while recording!) and most importantly (for a girl), it's so, so very pretty! Look!


If you think this one's pretty, wait till you see
how hawt the black one looks! Rrr!
=p
(It comes in 5 awessum colours.)


Ahh, the SONY Cyber-shot TX5 is beauty personified.


Kelly Davis, the director of Digital Imaging business at Sony Electronics said, "Only Sony can deliver a technology-packed, ultra slim, fashionable T-series camera that is also durable. Until now, you couldn’t have it all in one camera." Well, after reading up on the specs of this RM1,499 camera and then seeing the actual SONY Cyber-shot TX5 (through a glass window -_-''' you gotta see it – it's so tiny!), I believe him!


Here are 10 reasons I think...
(let me have one and I'll be sure to write a post about how I know =p)
...the
SONY Cyber-shot TX5 is the best compact camera around.




1. It comes with a
back-illuminated "Exmor R" CMOS sensor so even if I take pictures in low-light, they still come out looking awessum possum.


2. I'll always get natural and vibrant-looking images with BIONZ Image Processing Engine that reduces noise and achieves higher accuracy in auto-focusing, exposure auto-correction and auto-white balancing, no matter what the environment.


3. I get realistic-looking photos that are accurately detailed with excellent contrast thanks to the famed Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar Lens in 25mm wide angle.


4. I get perfect twilight shots with the Handheld Twilight mode. Why? Cos in the dark, the camera comes to life with the powers of “Exmor R” CMOS sensor and BIONZ imaging processor combined. (Just like Captain Planet. =p)



5. No more shaky pictures cos Anti-motion Blur mode in this uber-smart camera automatically superimposes 6 visual frames to create 1 flawless optimised image – WOW! So even without a tripod... no problem! SONY Cyber-shot TX5 boleh! =p



5. It takes panoramic shots. Need I say more?


Come on, that's a GREAT function! Imagine the photo-taking possibilities! I tried taking multiple shots with my current camera and piecing it all together and trust me when I say this: It's almost impossible to achieve a flawless panoramic image. (And I already have pretty okay Photoshop skills, okayyy.) The dimensions and the widths of the images are so distorted at the sides that the pictures just don't fit seamlessly. But with the SONY Cyber-shot TX5, all I need to do it select the function and sweep – incredible!


6. It takes super quick multiple shots of 10 photos in 1 second. That's faster than I can blink, wei! Hahaha. So that makes it perfect for fast-moving activities like me shopping my heart out sports and games!



7. It's also temperature-proof and will allow me to take pictures no matter how low the temperature gets – even up to -10ºC! That's good enough for me cos it's waaaay below freezing! (I could so do with a camera like right now that since I'm here in Australia on holiday and it's FREAKING COLD most of the time.)


8. It's shock-proof for up to a height of 1.5m. Haha. And since I tend to have slippery fingers and loose grips, that quality of the SONY Cyber-shot TX5 should come in real handy. =p


9. It's dust-proof so no matter where I go or what I do, the SONY Cyber-shot TX5 will survive the dirt and grime of my activities. It's indestructible, I tell ya!


Best of all...


10. It's waterproof for up to 3 meters! And it's not just any waterproof camera. It's the
‘World’s Slimmest Water-proof Camera’!



Great for underwater moments
and a perfect fit for my handbag!

Wowza!


Oh, and you know what that also means?? It means that I don't have to go through the pain of simulating this *points below* underwater scene with Photoshop ever again!




3,102,303 Photoshop layers
and 209,372
Photoshop hours, remember?

It was a LOT of pain.


*drowns self in salty tears*

(Shit, I just realised I cannot even
take pictures of my tearfully dramatic last moments
on Earth if dun have waterproof camera. -_-''')


Now, don't you think that underwater picture of me would have been sooo much better-looking (and sooo much easier to create, too!) if I had a REAL super-slim, super-pretty, super-high-tech underwater camera? The 'World’s Slimmest Water-proof Camera’, to be exact? =p


*grin*

So...

.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR
THE SONY Cyber-shot TX5! =p

12 comments :

Theeggyolks said...

good luck!! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Theeggyolks
– Thank you! =D

Moonfish said...

This is so cool!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Moonfish
– Haha. Thanks! =D

test said...

funny post and good luck too

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Thanks, Spectre!

Anonymous said...

Habis iklan la. haha good luck! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– Eh, timing aku ngam ngam tau! Haha. Thanks. =)

Lissa said...

I've been lusting after it too. Good luck! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– So cun, right??? I hope I win, too. Thanks!

Jeffro said...

Fwah, if you don't get it after going through 3,102,303 Photoshop layers AND 209,372 back-breaking Photoshop hours.. I dunno who will! :D

Well it's a tough competition there, hope you win! Wootza! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Thanks Jeffro! May your support pull that beautiful underwater baby my way!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!