Friday, July 09, 2010

Screaming (Half-Naked) Boys

It's been raining all morning right through noon and as much as it looks cold and dreary outside, I'm glad the humidity's getting a boost – it's now at 88%! Yay! =D




But as interesting as raindrops at the balcony were,
nothing – NOTHING – tops this next thing I saw.

Come, I story you.


It all began a little past noon while I was enjoying a Turkey Sub with Lettuce, Tomato, Chilli and Mayo. Out of the blue, I suddenly heard people screaming really loudly beyond the balcony. Like R-E-A-L-L-Y loudly. Mainly male voices. And for awhile, I panicked.


What's happening out there?? Another hailstorm!? Is there a fight going on downstairs?! Should I call security?? Or should I just mind my own business and then... pack up, get out, run like mad and never look back??!


But then just as quickly as it began,
the screaming voices came to a stop.

@_@

So, I got curious and went outside
to kaypo assess the situation from the balcony
and, imagine my shock when this is what I saw...




@_@

Do you see what I see???


Over 10 grown men walking round and round in circles, doing squats with their hands on their heads in the UN-heated pool downstairs.


SAY WUD?!

Yeah, that's right.
I couldn't believe it myself.

Here, take another good look
and believe your own eyes
if you don't believe me.




*shakes head*

I tell you these people really crazy no end.
Look at the weather chart at the time!




It's freezing out! And raining! And to add to all that, it's windy as hell! What could be worth the torture?! Siao liao la. Ragging? Secret society initiation? Bachelor party? Geez, I no understandings. People here can get pretty weird, can't they?

6 comments :

v!vi@n said...

LOL...seriously siao liao!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Pam Song said...

ATTN: v!vi@n
– Yeah! At first I thought I was seeing things! Haha. Crazy.

goingkookies said...

whoa.. haha.. perhaps it's not so cold for me to go for a swim then =p

i dragged the bf 2 months ago swimming and even then- in autumn, it was SUPER cold.

He called me, crazy.

Pam Song said...

Damn. Blogger comments is playing up again. -_-'


ATTN: goingkookies
– Don't! It's MAD! I'd call you crazy too! Hahaha.

CincauHangus.com said...

I think if i ever gave you my camera that can zoom, u'll be more excited than now.. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Give pls. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!