Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Facebook Is Foncusing

Ever since I got my hands on the iPhone, I've been trying to keep up with my Facebook account. I don't update often but I do use it to keep with with my friends' lives. It guess helps cos I don't want to draw apart just cos I'm in Australia or cos we no longer hang out.


So, yeah. All's good when I'm Facebooking on the iPhone. But when I'm on Facebook via my MBP, I see things I don't quite understand.


Like this:




I found that on Okui's Facebook page.
And I'm No.1 on her Top Friends list!!!
I like being No.1 so... yay, I guess!


But but but... What the heck does it mean if you're No.1 on your friend's Top Friend list!? @_@ Your friend considers you their best friend? Or is it one of those apps that measure how many times they've viewed your profile? And it just means they've just been kaypo-ing your profile the most compared to how much they've kaypo-ed their other friends' profiles. Haha.


Me no un! But whatever, I'm No.1! =p


------------


In case you were wondering, this is Okui:




I wrote a post about her status update
earlier this week.
Click here to jump to it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!