Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nuffnang's Got The Greatest Team!

After publishing yesterday's Munchy's Muzic advertorial, I wrote a post but didn't know if I could publish it so hot on the heels of the advertorial. (In normal cases, advertorials are supposed to appear as the first post for at least 48 hours. But since this was a short mention, I had question marks plastered across my face. Haha.) So, I asked the team at Nuffnang.




Sara Khoo from the Ads Ops team
replied. And wow! In 5 minutes! I wasn't expecting that! (Too used to lau yah Malaysian service already. Haha. =p) And since nobody on this planet ever calls me by my full first name, I proceeded to tell her to just call me 'Pam'. And then... she surprised me further.




And made my day. =)

Haha. I haven't even met Sara before!
Aren't the people at Nuffnang amazing??

It isn't just a company;
it's also a community. =)

8 comments :

suhaisweet said...

Yeahh..agreed..Nice friend..visit mine if u free ekh ;D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: suhaisweet
– You've met Sara??

Sandra Azwan said...

that is so sweet! hehehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Sandra Azwan
– Haha. It was! And I went to your blog. Your designs are awesome! So modern and sleek!

RealGunners said...

u think too much la, u r fehmes, that's all O.o

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Famous?? Hahaha. Trust me, RealGunners, that is so far from the truth. I'm kuchi rat compared to the real fehmes ones. =)

Simon Seow said...

Yeah. Nuffnang team is very efficient. They even reply after working hour.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Yeah! And it's not just the team. Even Nic!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!