Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hong Kong, November '09: Two Sacred MUST Brings When It Comes To Family Holidays

These two things you CANNOT, SHOULD NOT, SHALL NOT, MUST NOT, WILL NOT ever, EVER, EVER forget when going abroad on holiday:


ONE: Your passport.

(Decided not to repeat my Surabaya fiasco
for fear that I'd end up giving Mee a heart attack.
Dun mess. The woman sure panic giler wan. =p)


Mine's the middle one. Gotta get me a pretty passport sleeve.
I can't stand the Kelab Imigresen one I have now. So tak class.


TWO: The people who make it all worth the risk
of catching H1N1 on-board flight AK5053.


From L to R: Dee, Yours Truly and Mee just before take-off.


Story you guys bout my trip to Hong Kong soon, alrights? Gotta catch me some Zs now cos I'mma workin' tomorrow. T_T Dammit, I shouldn't have been so kiam siap with my leave lah. Haih. Tuesday off would have been niiiiccceeeee. *smacks self silly* Sobodo. -_-'

5 comments :

notenotingnoted said...

'hiong kong hoh wan ma?'

Clark said...

welcome back..

Lissa said...

Don't forget - camera! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: notenotingnoted
– Hou wan!!! =p


ATTN: Clark
– Thanks! Good seein ya on my first day back. Haha. Lift system sucks though. =p


ATTN: Lissa
– OMG, you're right! How could I ever ever miss that out!??? Blasphemy!

Jeffro said...

Haha... The PASSPORT! :D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!